QUEEN & GRACE
Style is an expression of the confidence you exude, the unique essence you convey and inner beauty you exhale. To offer pieces that enhance these qualities, allowing you to feel and live up to your true potential is our ultimate goal. We strive to provide an enjoyable shopping experience and inspire you by being positive, genuine, original and authentic in all that we do, all that we create and all that we have to offer. We're so happy you found us.
Annabel St. John, Founder & Designer, QUEEN & GRACE and PaperQueenAn innovative, creative and design enthusiast, Annabel St.John is undeniably making her mark. As the founder of fashion concept brand QUEEN & GRACE, as well as stationery brand PaperQueen. St.John has harnessed her strong business sense, artistic vision, and design talents to grow her company
and the QUEEN & GRACE brand into what she refers to as a fashion lifestyle brand. Named West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce 'Business of the Year', St.John is a force of inspiration, building a company that encourages empowerment through style and actions. Guiding positive energy and inspiration, St.John is living proof that anything is possible when you are passionate about what you do and believes you can do anything you set your mind to.
In her off time you will find her swinging the club, following her family down the ski hill, trying to stay young by keeping active, laughing with friends and spending quality time with her husband, family and four grown children.
Who is a QUEEN?
- a queen is a woman who is living the best version of herself
- someone who has fully found herself and embraced it
- she speaks to herself and others with kindness and love
- a woman or girl who is highly respected or well-known within a field
- someone who is empathetic and puts themselves in others shoes, being able to relate and help others through their struggles
- a queen is someone who doesn't conform to what others think of her but takes advisement from others because she knows that she doesn't know it all
What is GRACE?
Grace, used as a noun as well as a verb, both align with our brand
- a charming or attractive trait or characteristic
- simple elegance and refined
- an attractively polite manner of behaving
- courteous goodwill
- be an attractive presence